What is the Grand Crüe ?
We are an international network of culturally diverse, innovative and independent wine industry professionals: sommeliers, winemakers, consultants, designers, brand builders, writers, photographers, videographers, musicians, entrepreneurs, foodies… and a few of us are even self-proclaimed “misfits”.
The Grand Crüe (GC) advocates alliance through equality and inclusion. We are also staunch supporters of sustainable business and wine production practices (our mission statement).
The GC network has 23 members in 10 countries of 10 nationalities that speak 11 languages (current stand as of July 2020).
What do we do?
- Offer innovative communication, branding & design services.
- Build relationships within the international wine industry.
- Represent and promote like-minded brands.
- Organise rousing events related to the food and wine industry.
- Educate and speak at public events.
- Offer a wide variety of wine consulting services.
- Provide access to a broad international media & buyer pool.
Who do we do it for?
- National & regional marketing boards
- Trade-show and event organisers
- Producers of wine accessories
- Wine & spirits retail: outlets and e-commerce
- On-Trade: restaurants, wine bars and hotels
Our history – the short version
Finkus Bripp founded THE GRAND CRÜE – a band of “merry wine misfits” (as he called it) – in 2011. Over the years Finkus would invite other wine professionals and kindred spirits he met along the way to join the GC network and they have collaborated in various capacities together on multiple projects.
As the group grew, he thought it would be fun if the members had something visible and unique to represent membership other than members using the GC initials at the end of their name – so he designed the GC skull ring.
Welcome to the B-Side of wine. We are the GC. Glad you could make it.